Buying real estate, especially overseas, is a very serious step that must be weighed, thought about, gather as much information about the object to be bought. For a preliminary selection of suitable offers enough descriptions of houses and apartments, accompanied by photos and floor plans. Managers, realtors can answer questions that arise in a potential buyer. But in order to finally decide on the choice, to make a decision, it is important to see the property not on the photo or even video, but live, with their own eyes.
What to do if you are in Ukraine, and you want to buy an apartment or other real estate in Turkey? Nothing is impossible, TURKEY PROPERTY GROUP organizes free study tours for potential buyers. Such service is available since 2003. The program includes the most popular among investors cities and resort areas of Turkey – Alanya, Antalya, Mersin, Belek, Bodrum, Kemer, and of course Istanbul. Itinerary and program is pre-agreed with the client, taking into account his interests and preferences, they can be adjusted for a trip to Turkey was the most effective. Reconnaissance tour to Turkey for buyers of real estate is an opportunity to combine the useful with the pleasant. Its main purpose is to see the properties that can be purchased, but also to visit the most interesting, attractive tourist attractions of the regions on the case, too. The program includes cognitive excursions and acquaintance with Turkish cuisine.
Terms and conditions of the study tour in Turkey
The tour itself is free for potential buyers of real estate, it is only necessary to pay for airfare and accommodation in the apartment. And in the case of buying a property for 50,000 euros or more, these costs are also compensated by TURKEY PROPERTY GROUP, and the cost is generally reduced to zero. Clients also do not pay any agency commissions.
As part of the organization of the introductory tour company provides the following services:
- assistance in booking air tickets;
- reservation of comfortable apartments, hotel rooms;
- two-way transfer from / to the airport;
- information support, advice on all matters relating to the purchase of real estate in Turkey;
- constant support of the Russian-speaking representative of the company;
- acquaintance with own projects of TURKEY PROPERTY GROUP, and also with the projects of leading developers;
- sightseeing excursions.
Program of the introductory tour
The program is usually designed for 4 days:
- Day 1 – flight, meeting with company representatives at the airport, transfer and organization of settlement in apartments from the developer, a partner of our company;
- Day 2 – introductory tour around the city and the surrounding area, infrastructure, properties offered for purchase, sightseeing;
- Day 3 – visit and inspection of real estate, visit to the office of the developer. Consultations, negotiations about future deal. If the buyer makes a choice and decides to buy, the documents are prepared, the sales contract is signed, a deposit of 1,000-2,000 euros is paid. The program ends with a dinner with a representative of the company-developer;
- Day 4 – check-out, transfer to the airport, return flight.
Properties that can be viewed during the sightseeing tour
The list of properties is constantly changing, since in some complexes all the apartments are sold out, but the construction of others. It can also be amended in accordance with the wishes of the client, who has previously studied our catalog of residential properties and selected houses, apartments, which he would like to get acquainted with. Here are the top 5 properties in Alanya which are included in most of our tours.
- Hayat Residence, a residential complex in Mahmutlar. Located on the Mediterranean coast at 250 meters from the sea. The 12-floor complex has apartments with different sizes, an indoor pool, a gym, a sauna and a massage room. Landscaped area with outdoor pool, playground, guarded parking. The complex is commissioned.
- Apartment complex in Kargicak, Alanya suburb, from a well-known builder, is located on a large area of 9000 square meters. only 120 meters from the beach and consists of 5 blocks. It offers residents modern engineering communications, SPA-salon. A pleasing landscape design and the situation of the premises, panoramic view of the sea and the mountains, which opens from the balconies and terraces.
- Luxury complex in Kargıcak, on the first coast line, with sea views, private beach, swimming pools and sports fields, SPA-center, underground parking and other infrastructure. The complex consists of 8 blocks of apartments and 3 blocks, which are villas. The commissioning date is December 2021.
- Another project in the same elite location. The complex with its own beach and pier is separated from the sea by only 100 m, it is located on the main street. It consists of 4 5-storey blocks, with commercial premises on the first floors. Construction of the complex began in February 2020, the completion is scheduled for December 2021.
- This large-scale Mahmutlar development is just 5 minutes to the sea and will include large-scale leisure areas, impressive infrastructure and landscaping in a gated community with access control system. Completion is scheduled for December 2022.
If you are interested in other residential complexes from our catalog, please let our managers know if you want to see them.
Compensation of study tour
If as a result of a tour, the customer enters into a real estate purchase contract with TURKEY PROPERTY GROUP or one of its partner companies, he/she will receive compensation for the costs of the familiarization tour after paying the full amount stipulated in the contract. If you buy an apartment at a discount, please check additionally if the compensation package is included in the amount of this discount.
Costs are reimbursed under the following conditions:
- When making the last payment under the contract of sale of the property, its amount will be reduced by the amount of the compensation package;
- the purchaser of the apartment is given a guaranteed discount equal to the amount of the airfare;
- Air tickets are compensated on condition of economy class flight, the maximum sum of compensation is 300$ for 1 person;
- Airfare reimbursement package also includes accommodation allowance for up to $150;
- As alternative for flight and lodging expenses indemnification can be done separately for tourist trip cost up to 450$.
If in the end the client who booked a sightseeing tour does not buy a property, he must pay for the air tickets and lodging himself, and will not receive compensation for these costs.
You can count on the support of our representatives at all stages. They can help you with booking flights, meet you at the airport and accompany you to your accommodation, answer all your questions, advise you during the inspection of the property and the finalization of the deal.
Just tell us the dates for which you would like to book a study tour, and we will take care of its preparation and organization. After the purchase of the property you can immediately sign a contract for after-sales service, to entrust our experts to rent apartments.