ничего не найдено
Real estate in the UAE: your best place in the sun
Those who have already discovered the United Arab Emirates, surely left a piece of their heart here: the picturesque Persian Gulf, ultramodern technology and beautiful mosques, palm groves right in the middle of the desert and summer 365 days a year – such a combination takes your breath away!
No wonder that the number of people wishing to buy property in the UAE is increasing by 3-4% every year.
There are many more reasons for foreign and local investors to invest in real estate in the UAE.
Buying real estate in the UAE: 5 weighty arguments for this decision
- Excellent choice of housing in different emirates of the UAE. Both modest studios and luxurious villas with panoramic views of the Persian Gulf are in demand in the UAE. And everyone will find what they are looking for in the UAE: for example, fans of noisy entertainment and hours of shopping will be charmed by Dubai, and connoisseurs of a quiet holiday will appreciate the measured Fujairah.
- Affordable property in the Arab Emirates. How much does it cost to enjoy the wide, golden-sand beaches all year round? The average price of one square meter of housing in the UAE – 3 thousand dollars, which is significantly lower than in most European countries and tourist Asia. In this case, buying a property at the stage of excavation or construction of real estate promises up to 40% of profit on its resale, and renting in the Emirates – 5-8% per annum.
- Investing in real estate in the UAE is an opportunity to get a residency visa. When buying any home in the Emirates for more than 1 million dirhams (about 280 thousand dollars) you are entitled to a five-year resident visa UAE. Study, work, rest in a safe country with impeccable infrastructure.
- In the UAE there is no tax on the sale of real estate or renting it out. This means that the profitability of investment in the UAE is much higher.
- Property owners in the UAE can enjoy the many attractions of the country. Surely you will be impressed by the highest skyscraper in the world Burj Khalifa (height – 828 m) or the largest aquarium in the world with tens of thousands of sea creatures.
Turkey Property Group agency specialists will help you to buy real estate in the UAE, taking into account your wishes and budget – we will find a suitable option in the emirate and take care of all the formalities.
Join a community of successful investors who have realized their dream of real estate in the UAE.